Here you will find articles, websites, and videos from the supercomputing group at LexisNexis Risk.
There is an HPCC Systems blog talking about all things having to do with the HPCC Systems Platform.
- Article on NLP by David de Hilster: https://hpccsystems.com/blog/Understanding-Natural-Language
- Articles written by David de Hilster: https://hpccsystems.com/blog?uid=2882
David de Hilster has been working with Dr. Amy Apon and her students at Clemson University via LexisNexis.
HPCC Systems for the last 4 years have contracted 12 interns from High School and Universities. Here are the project listings:
- A list of all HPCC Intern projects: https://wiki.hpccsystems.com/display/hpcc/HPCC+Systems+Summer+Intern+Program
- NLP projects for HPCC Systems: https://wiki.hpccsystems.com/display/hpcc/Natural+Language+Processing+Projects
Here are the first NLP projects from 2022:
- https://hpccnepalidict.wordpress.com/ Intern Ananya Gupta worked on a Nepali dictionary using the NLP++ plugin for HPCC Systems.
- http://nepalinlp.org: Intern Ananya Gupta started an NLP Global Initiative for the Nepali Language where anyone anywhere in the world can add to the Nepali Wiktionary.
- https://hpccchinesedict.wordpress.com/: Intern Lucas Wang worked on building a dictionary for Chinese.
Here are some videos from the HPCC Systems YouTube channel that have to do with the NLP++ plugin for HPCC Systems.
HPCC Talks at LexisNexis
553 total views, 7 views today